5.19.2017

Pouring Rain



   You know that thing that happens sometimes in horse movies where the rider falls off but their foot gets stuck in the stirrup, so they get dragged through mud and rocks while the horse just gallops on? No? Well just imagine it, then. Because that's what it feels like is happening to me currently. I'm torn up and dirtied. Life right now can only be described as what I would call, a shit show.

   Now don't get me wrong, I know God is working, and with me, and all that. But guys, when it rains, it pours. And sometimes? There's hail.

  God is good. I know that. Some seasons are just hard. I get that. It doesn't make the hard season any less crappy though.

  I do have to say, I'm super extra thankful I have such amazing people in my life.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment