1.04.2017

2016-2017

2016 
It was the year that took me to live across the world, giving me one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It was the year I got my first adult job. It was the year I moved into the first place I truly felt I could call *mine* (aside from the house I grew up in). 
It truly was an amazing year for me. It had some rough patches, but as a whole, it was incredible and stretching and full of growth. 

I read a lot of books in this year (and watched a lot of movies and tv but I didn't keep track of that.). Here's the results:

JanuaryHouse of Hades- Rick Riordan
Popular- Tindell Baldwin
The blood of Olympus- Rick Riordan
When a good God allows rape-Joy Tan-Chi Mendoza

February
Paper towns- John Green
The 5th Wave- Rick Yancey
The Infanite Sea- Rick Yancey
The Martian- Andy Weir
Just Friends- Jenn Faulk
Stuck in the middle- Virginia smith

March
Age before beauty- Virginia Smith
Third time's the charm- Virginia Smith
Love does- Bob Goff
Anne of Green Gables- Lucy Maud Montgomery 
Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen 
Till Death Do Us Part- Mike and Patti Paschall
Anne of Avonlea- Lucy Maud Montgomery 
Anne of Island- Lucy Maud Montgomery 

April
Anne of Windy polpurs  - Lucy Maud Montgomery 

July
Run- Ln Cronk and Jen Faulk

October 
Happily Ever After- Jen Faulk
Black- Ted Dekker

November 
Red- Ted Dekker
White-Ted Dekker

December 
The Girl on the Train- Paula Hawkins


Needless to say that during time in the Philippines, I read a lot. This also doesn't count my favorite series which I re-read. It has 9 books. 


So 2017:
I have big plans for this year. Plans of even more growth. Plans to spend more time loving people, and a lot less judging them. I plan to trust God more each day. I plan to invest greatly in relationships. I plan to get back into shape and eat less junk food (I know I know, that's what everyone says.). 

I have no doubt that 2017 will be amazing. 



Shalom 

No comments:

Post a Comment